Blue Eagle Logistics
Does a Dispatcher role at a small company that has quickly become a major player in the freight industry excite you? This newly created role at Blue Eagle Logistics will put you in direct contact with senior leadership, allowing you to grow your skills and career in a company where you won’t be lost in the crowd. You will enjoy being autonomous while having management support, when needed. This is an environment that supports and encourages initiative, integrity, and excellence in customer service!
About Us and What we Offer You
At Blue Eagle the commitments we make to our customers require special talent, and it is recognized and rewarded in multiple ways! As an employee, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- · Medical benefits package
- · Dental Benefits
- · Basic Life Insurance
- · Uniform Allowance
- · Company provided cell phone
As a Dispatcher, you will set the pace of the organization by managing the following activities:
- · Review dispatch system, update shipments and maintain system throughout the day.
- · Contact customers with shipments and update appointment or routing schedules.
- · Enter deliveries into dispatch system and assign drivers
- · Review and distribute manifests to drivers
- · Monitor and respond to incoming emails
- · Monitor driver progress throughout the day.
- · Communicate changes to customers promptly and maintain changes in Dispatch system.
- · Promptly escalate any Driver performance concerns to Operations Manager.
- · Perform set up for next day deliveries in system and communicate start times to Drivers.
- · Communicate shipment status to other company hub.
- · Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and abilities:
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a Dispatcher role.
- Be a strong leader, who can manage tough situations and still maintain respect.
- Intermediate level computer skills, with experience in MS Office and dispatch software, such as Crown or Xcelerator.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make quick decisions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines and priorities, which often change throughout the day.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Availability to work 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM, with the ability to flex these hours as necessary to meet customer needs. This is a requirement.
- Intellectual curiosity with the desire to never stop learning.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary history and/or requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.